BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Okay, so when I started this blog I thought that I would have a lot to say, obviously I don't. Here is a brief summary of what's been happening in my life:

- I've done some Christmas shopping
-One of my roommates is getting married this Friday (11/13/09) - that has kept us all busy
-I've decided to try and go on 2 mission trips next year
-We are having 2 Youth Alive camps next summer :-)
-My niece, Sara Beth Hooten got saved - she said that it felt like she had angels and butterflies in her stomach and Jesus was tickling her heart!!
-Decorated the house for fall (ready to decorate for Christmas)
-Went to see Mary Poppins on Broadway - awesome
-Went to see Star Wars in Concert, my nephews LOVED it - my sister, not so much.
-My kids in Awana are doing great!
-Received my autograph picture in the mail of me with Sean Hannity and Oliver North
-Trying to plan a special banquet for Tim Lee Ministries (more details to come)

Well, that about sums it up for now. I just can't seem to want to write to much right now. Maybe I need a topic. Give me some topics and we'll see where it goes :-)

0 comments: