BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Do I Say....

I have never blogged before. What am I suppose to say? Should I talk about the events of my day, if so that would be boring. Should I talk about the events of my week, if so, that would be less boring then just the days events, but still nothing to waste your time reading. Perhaps I should tell a story of some crazy event in my life, that would be interesting...but how do I pick which story. This is hard and I feel as though it's a lot of pressure. I don't know why I feel like it's pressure, I mean so my friends read my blog, big deal, but maybe...just maybe I mean what if, thousands of people begin reading my blog. Then tens of thousands, I am offered deals from different companies wanting to advertise on my page. Then comes the book deal and I start traveling and doing public speaking. I am suddenly internationally famous and a household name. Man, talk about pressure.

I guess I could just tell you a bit about myself. I am 30 years old, but I don't feel like I am 30. I feel more like I'm 23 or so. Thirty doesn't exactly sound old to me or anything like that, but it doesn't sound young either. I want to try new things! I want to look back on the past 30 years of my life and pick out the moments that really mattered. I want to focus on the moments that I made a difference to someone else and I want to have many more of those moments in the next 30 years.

I am single, never married. I do have a desire to marry but I want to wait for the right guy and the right time. I know that God has some amazing things in store for me. And hey...if you want to set me up on a blind date, just let me know...I'll check my calendar!

I have an amazing family! My parents are wonderful and hilarious. They don't mean to be so funny, it just happens for them. They ask me questions like "How do I make a different picture my background image on my desktop" or I will tell my mom that I am home alone and she will say something like "oh, no one else is there?" HAHA, I love them and they are wonderful. They are always there for me!

I have a brother who is married and he and his wife have 3 boys. My sister and her husband have 3 girls. Yes, 6 nieces and nephews. When Christmas rolls around I consider the possibility of going to the bank and taking out a loan. They are amazing kids and I love them dearly. Two of them have been told by doctors that they have ADD. The doctors also said that they are more likely to get ADD from an aunt or an uncle then a parent. Oops, sorry about that.

My brother, sister - in - law, sister & bro - in -law, are all pretty close. On a typical summer Friday evening we will all be mooching food at my parents house and enjoying the pool! Great times.

I have 2 roomies who are wonderful friends. My roommate Kelly, is getting married in November. She and her fiancee were going to elope to Vegas but I talked her into having the wedding in my parents back yard. We have discussed where the guest should sit. I think we're going to build a giant glass top for the pool and put piranhas in it. Chairs will be placed on the glass top and we will see who really loves them.

My other roomie has been my roomie for about 9 years. It seems like FOREVER. We are more like sisters at this point. She is a great friend. She is a Christian school teacher. Her last name is Bottom, and even though I've known her for about 11 years I still think that it's a funny name. She had a kindergartner get upset at her one time and call her Miss Hiney.

I have a dog named Gunther and my roommate (Bottom) has a cow named Kip. Okay, Kip is a dog too, but he's a beast. He is the fattest dog on the planet.

Well, I do realize (after just reading what I wrote) that so far we are not off to a riveting start. I apologize if I lulled you to sleep, unless of course, you have insomnia. In that case, you're welcome! Sometimes I think I have insomnia, but that is neither here nor there.

0 comments: